Dear Parents

We have received a letter from Dr Rob Hale from Kings College Hospital, Community Special Care Dentistry (Tel:  020 3299 3480) with information about dentists in England being open to see patients with urgent problems.

If your son or daughter does have a dentist we recommend that you make an appointment if you think they are experiencing problems with their teeth.

Your child may be eligible for treatment within the Community Special Care Dental Service which provides care for many people of all ages with certain special needs.

If your think your child needs an urgent dental assessment at a Community Special Care Dental Clinic please contact St Giles for a contact form.

You can find details of local dentists online at, then click  Services near you  (dentists)   or call the new national NHS number:   111.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *